Man Fashion 2009 Men's Collection

World Fashion: Man Fashion 2009 Men's Collection World Fashion: Man Fashion 2009 Men's Collection

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Man Fashion 2009 Men's Collection

Christopher Bailey makes such perfect sense of his work for Burberry that all anyone could ever wish for would be his voice in your ear while you watch his shows. For his latest collection, he imagined the late artist/filmmaker Derek Jarman in his garden at Dungeness, a hardscrabble stretch of English seaside perched next to a nuclear reactor.








What's more, pieces from this men’s Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2009 pre-collection are available on the Burberry UK/Europe on-line store since early December 2008. Some of the key pre-collection outerwear pieces for every occasion such as trench coats in gabardine, cotton satin and jacquard for men are all available on-line.


Man Fashion 2009 Men's Collection

World Fashion: Man Fashion 2009 Men's Collection World Fashion: Man Fashion 2009 Men's Collection

6 comments

M Bell, MPA:HA said...

Original looks, but I feel an absence of the long sleeved oxford. Am I wrong in doing so?

July 12, 2009 at 1:03 AM
Unknown said...

Nice styles...
I really like it because every style is looking very attractive and I want to say these styles looks more attractive with good brand of shoes and I know the site where you can find good styles of shoes for both male and female. IF you are interested then visit the link.
Vans Shoes UK

January 5, 2010 at 1:58 AM
Anonymous said...

This is good work xcelent im loving everything

August 4, 2010 at 8:44 PM
Unknown said...

Thanks for the information on blog. This information made my study easier.


mens lifestyle magazine

August 25, 2010 at 3:59 AM
Unknown said...

Really cool! I love the designs.. I am pretty sure that my brother would love the designs too. I am a fashion enthusiasts and I cover plenty of new articles this coming month. Thanks for the blog, it's really helpful.
parfum

February 15, 2011 at 6:10 PM
Anonymous said...

Bagus.. tapi di Indonesia apa cocok ya..

September 13, 2016 at 5:00 AM

Post a Comment

Related Articles World Fashion


Widget by Trailer Films Forex